Did you know that the amount of solar radiation Australia receives in a year is 10,000 times its total annual energy consumption?
As coal has been the dominant energy resource in Australia, this abundance of solar energy gives Australia a rich solar potential to reduce reliance on the grid electricity that is majorly powered by coal.
Benefits of Choosing Solar Power In Melbourne
Reliable Energy Solution
Unlike fossil fuels, which are finite resources that contribute to climate change, Sun is a renewable source of energy thus solar power installation is a clean, sustainable and reliable energy source.
Solar energy systems have a long lifespan thus it can help to reduce or even eliminate electricity bills. Solar power in Melbourne can help offset the initial cost of installation, making solar power more value generating investment.
Increased Property Value
With increasing awareness of the benefits of solar power, homes with solar panels are becoming more attractive to buyers. Many studies have shown that homes with solar power systems sell faster and for more money than homes without them.
No dependence on grid
Solar power installation is protecting from power outages or disruptions and reducing dependence on the grid. This is especially important in Melbourne, where extreme weather conditions can sometimes cause power outages.
Government is encouraging homeowners and businesses for solar power installation by providing them with financial support to install or upgrade solar solutions.
Tips to Choose the Right Solar Installer
When it comes to solar power installation, it’s important to consider the following points:
Do your research:
- Look for online reviews, ask for referrals from friends and family, and check the installer’s website for information about their experience and certifications.
- Make sure the solar installer you choose is licensed and insured. Look for installers who are certified by organizations like the Clean Energy Regulator.
- Ask the solar installer for references from previous customers to get an idea of their experience working with the installer and the quality of their work.
- Make sure they use high-quality solar panels, inverters, and other components that are backed by a warranty.
- The solar installer should be able to assist you with any maintenance or repair needs you may have after the installation is complete.
- Choose an installer who is responsive, professional, and transparent in their communication with you regarding the solar power installation process.
Sun Solar Energy is a team of energy industry experts, providing solutions for residential solar power and commercial solar power in Melbourne and across Australia. We are trusted for our technical expertise, professionalism, and exceptional customer service.
In conclusion, there is a growing momentum towards the transition to a more sustainable and low-carbon energy system in Australia. Solar energy’s cost-saving and environmental benefits makes it a smart energy resource for everyone.
If you are still wondering if going solar is right for you, do contact Sun Solar Energy today and get a free quote!